Racism, stealing, MK, airplane ABS, bon-ami, etc

Here's what I have done.  For every post I see I choose:

1) If I think I can respond intelligently in a meaningful way (and I believe
few others will respond).  I respond.

2) If I'm not sure I wait a few digests to see what the others who have more
knowledge and confidence say.

3)  If it pisses me off I wait a few digests and then don't respond because
people are already making a**es of themselves.

Works for me.

(Yes I know I'm an idiot, racist, thieving, cultural imperialist,
reactionary, dead white male.  But thank you for pointing it out again)

Bob Swanson
email: rswanson@domain.elided