Filtering Out Racism

Hi

I thought Richard Welty had filters in place to trap ignorant, blatant
racist banter such as the type I quote below from a Mr.Michiel van Wessem.

My advice to Wessem is, take your ignorance elsewhere. There is no place for
it here. Please don't respond with something like "What did I do, I was just
commenting on what the owner said to the black guy".

That doesn't wash, you were amused enough to grace us with it so you were
obviously entertained.

I think there are a whole bunch of White Racist/Hate type Usenet/News Groups
on the Internet where you can get together in Chat rooms etc. with like
minded people. Do us a favor GO THERE, and stay there.

Don Stevenson

And Here's Michiel