Re: tire musings

SMILLER@domain.elided writes:

> So Mark,  not that it wasn't funny to read, but what tires do you use?
>  And why?

Whether or not you're amused is a personal dilemna.

However, I currently run Hoosier radials because once I figure out how to
drive they should ultimately offer more performance potential with regard to
weight and compound.  With '99 prices approaching the $190+ range, they aren't
cheap, aka "who's yer" sugar daddy?

Finally, the post was nothing more than a gag.  FWIW, both the g-Force and
Kumho brands will be tough to beat in '99.  IMO, the g-Force will have it's
work cut-out for it on asphalt surfaces, but should be extremely strong on
concrete for autox applications.

M Sipe