martin, miller who is annoying?

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>rom: Martin Miller <scts@domain.elided>
Subject: Mark (the great annoying) Kibort

    First for those of you who think simply ignoring him would make
him go away, its been months, he's not going anywhere<

I only respond to idiots like you.
    =

i own and have owned bmws  (part of e30, 325 and 525, daily drivers)

the eRAM did gain 9.5 peak hp in the 911,  9 peak in the 928s, MR2 turbos=
,
and 4 peak for  a honda.  =

(the figures ive given , have ranged from peak to sustained  in my

The e30 is in pieces and another street machine will be dynoed

If you bought a Video, you would see Peter Visel ,325is, Charle quarton M=
3
and me all rallying together in porsche /BMW races, once a month while
youre sitting at your computer calling me names.   Your a big man!   =

When Im not at the track, im continuing development of  a device that gai=
ns
HP, while you check my spelling errors.

Look, Ill stop posting , but stop acting like a 4 year old telling dad to=

make your older brother stop. =

If you wanted to know how to really enjoy your cars, you might learn
something by listening to those of us who =

work and race our cars as we put our asses  and our cars out on the line
every month, and always seem to drive them home with nothing more than th=
reminance of race tape over our headlights.

Mark Kibort

   =