iXperiences

Sent in a post Saturday  but I didn't see it so maybe it
didn't get through. Had the iX in for a new headlight this
morning saw a very sad Alfa and also a forlorn Saab. Serious
snow pack slid off the roof at my mechanics and took out
the hood on the Alfa and the windshield. Got the rear window
of the Saab. Speaking of snow the iX is loving it. Even with
Dunlop 4000 A/S tires with 17K on them it didn't even think
of getting stuck in the foot of snow we got earlier this month.
Moreover it doesn't even hesitate cold starting with an
air temp of -22F. I love this car!

Dave
91 325iX 53K