Sebring, digest WOB

Wow!

I just finished scanning thru the digests that piled up since last
Thursday when I left for Sebring for the Sunshine Bimmers Winterfest
Driver's School. We had 2 days of 75-80 degree sunshine on a GREAT track
with no major incidents. I WAS looking forward to catching up on my
e-mail but all I get are post after post re-hashing the same old BS.

Hey, this digest is open to all but it's getting old, next time you're
thinking about posting a reply to something that you know will only
result in futher WOB, go ahead and type up your message but then save it
for a few hours (or a day) and go back to it to decide if you REALLY
want to post it.

BTW, any other digesters at Sebring this weekend??

Bret Luter, Raleigh, NC
- -lots of BMW's,(one E30 325is with a Vega fuel pump, now track-tested)
- -little or no hair (therefore, no hair dryer needed!)
- -nekkid garage floors (hasn't this horse been beaten already?!)
- -no E36 M3 (so no E36 over-rev!)
- -stock steering rack (hate to annoy anyone by asking how to upgrade!)
- -Unbeatable BMW book on backorder for weeks now (you bastards!)
- -Income in the lower 40 percentile of 100K (hey, someone has to do it)

p.s.- you guys keep on buying new BMW's and taking the depreciation hit
so I can buy me a '99 //M roadster in 2009!!! Thanks!