Re: The amazing digest!

It's just wonderful.   Last week I posted a note about my trials and
tribulations with morons at Circuit city, and I've received numerous
replies (some of which were posted here) with explanations on how to figure
correct wiring, fusing, removing the radio, all kinds of stuff!   Thanks to
all!

Then, after making a total mess of everything this weekend, I read a post
by Eric Rayl asking about the fuse box junior on his E28, and Brett
Anderson, who has helped me in the past, and probably everyone else for
that matter, responded with "this is for moronic aftermarket installers" (I
paraphrased).   Well, heh, heh, that's me!   Now I have a power source for
the head unit!

When I last left the car, I had devised a unique system in where the radio
no longer functions, but when you turn on the lights, the antenna goes up.

Michael
E-28, new radio, no sound.