Re: reprogramming digital odometers

My mechanic was actually the one who was curious as to whether or not these
devices worked.  He has worked on a few BMWs that he thought could have had
twice the miles on them as what the digital odometers showed.  He thought it
wasn't possible to turn them back, but I guess he was wrong.  So I guess the
lesson  here is that you can't even trust the mileage on digital odometers :-(

Suzy