FS: Momo steering wheel hub adptr.

I bought a used (in excellent condition) Momo steering wheel hub adptr. from
a Digest member for my '87 535is.  Unfortunately, it won't fit my car
because the splines in the adapter are more coarse and wider-spaced than the
ones on the shaft in the car.  I'm not sure what BMW this will fit and I
can't ask the person I bought it from because it was 6 months ago.  Part# on
the Momo box is 12115112006.  If this will work for you, I'll sell it for
$35 including shipping in U.S.

Regards,

Scott Buchanan
Charlotte, NC