Re: squeeling brakes

     Duane rightly said:

     Brandon,

     They are shoveling this crap at you in spades.  5,000 km to 'break in
     the rotors'? Gimme a braak <pun intended>. They are 'stonewalling' you
     hoping you'll simply go away.
     <<<

     As proof, I bet your car's brakes didn't squeel when it was brand new.
     Mine never did either.  I've had about 25 new cars (company cars every
     6 months, quit thinking, yeah right) and none of them ever squeeled
     new.  So it DOESN'T take 5000km to break them in.  It does require
     that the shop does the job right.

     Jim Powell