RE: The Best Garage Floor Paint and ///M Over-revs...a bet.

    Mike,
    Koenig gave the recomendation to pop the head off and spend upward
of $2K.  Forget that!!!!  Be a gambling man and forget this advice
because it sounds like you didn't really do any damage.  It's a gamble
all the same but it is in your favor!  I promise you on this one.
Besides, if it blows up, it blows up and will give you an excellent
reason to install a EURO S52 engine like I did last year.  I am not
re-writing all the specifics so check old digests for that info.  Good
luck with the bet, you'll probably win.

    The definitive garage floor paint is Griot's garage EPOXY paint that
is amazing!!
    1. SAND your old paint off... no strippers please.
    2. Etch your bare cement with muriatic acid.
    3. paint away.  (2 coats)
    4. let it dry for a week before you drive on it.
    5. Invest in parking stops.
    6. paint is guaranteed NOT to peel!!!
                                                            Happy
Motoring,
                                                            Mike
                                                            1995 325is.
(been over-reved twice with no repercussions)
                                                            Sold 96 ///M
EVO (never over-reved)
                                                            3 car garage
with epoxy paint. (no over-revs)