<OT> Painting Garage Floors

(Sorry this has nothing to do with morals, books, erams, CCA politics... or
BMW's!)

I just recently purchased a home with the garage floor painted gray.  Looked
really nice until we parked our cars on it.  The tires pull the paint up
from where they sit.  And now  with all of the snow here in the Midwest, the
water is bubbling it up.  Obviously it was a crappie paint job to improve
appearance.  It looks like they used regular laytex paint.

I figure I'll have to scrape up the whole floor and start from scratch.
Anybody gone through this?  What's the best way to remove, prep and paint?
What are the best products to use?

TIA,

Mike White
B/\/\\/\/ CCA 109658