RE: <all> original key

I'm so cheap I squeak ... (*)

In comparison, el cheapo blanks with the metal head
are less than $5 at most keysmiths.  Unfortunately,
they are brass inside and not steel, and thus more
fragile (wife just broke one).

If you're worried about buggering your paint, lead
with your index finger to make sure you've found
the hole.  So to speak. (snop snickering, perverts.)

 - thi v.

> Replacement bulbs and batteries are available from your stealer.  It's
> really appropriate nomenclature this time because:
>   1) You can't find the damned things anywhere else
>      (I've tried, lord knows, I've tried!)
>   2) They want ~$8 for the battery and ~$7 for the
>       bulb; how's that for cheap parts!  :-^
>
>      KC Boyce
>      '85 325e
>      E30 Eta Page: http://rikki.cc.colorado.edu/~k_boyce/

(*) and that's not the inflatable girlfriend, either!