Mike Chiang's ///M Overrev.

Mike,
    You're worrying too much.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  If
nothing seems to be wrong then you "probably" did no harm.  However, I
would do a few things:
    1. Disconnect your battery for 2-3 hours to reset your DME because
it will occassionally lean out and run a little funny unless you do
this.  Be sure to have your radio codes handy cause you will need them
when you power-up.
    2. Reset those defrect codes so the dealer won't know you over-reved
it if they happen to check next time you're in for service as this might
woid any warranties you have left.

 press 1000 and 10 together.
you should see TEST NO . -- or something like that.
Now, some of the functions are locked out -- I do NOT recommend messing
with them and you do so at your own risk -- that
said ...
To unlock all functions .. press 1000 and 10 and at the TEST prompt
enter 19 using the keys .. press SET/RES .. you should
see LOCK:ON or something similar ... press the DATE key .. (today you'd
see 08.20) and add the two numbers (day and
month) together (today 28)
Now enter the number you just calculated (28) and press SET/RES. TADA ..
you have unlocked the secret functions ...
In general when I show a test enter it by pressing 1000 and 10 together
then enter the number of the test with the numeric keys
and press SET/RES to actually execute the test ...
PRESS 21 when Test # comes up again to reset these defect codes.
    Best of luck. --Mike
                            95 325is
                            (I am now ///M-less)