<WOB> Scratching the itch

Now I could just be doin' what I would like you all to STOP doing.

You know how it is, after you've been up to your elbows in old engine oil
for a week and the skin around the knuckles gets a bit sore?

Well, some folks will just rub it a bit, and are surprised when a couple of
days later the sore bit is a rash.

It now sort of itches all the time. So..every now and then you give it real
good SCRATCH.

Then in a couple more days, the rash is sort of weeping pus and really
stinging. You feel like rubbing it with wire wool, or banging it with a soft
mallet, 'cause it is sooo DAMNED IRRITATING!!

Next off, you find you can't use that part at all, 'cause it hurts and it's
no use to you any more. And IT STILL HURTS!

WEll. Some of the posting to this digest is like that,
so please read carefully because this is the cure.

When you get an itch: DON'T YOU EVER SCRATCH IT.
NOT EVEN A TINY BIT.

If you ignore the posters that make you itch, they will go away.
If you post back, then so do they,
and then you do,
and then they do,
and before you know it...RW has to step in to call us all to order.

Paul Drawmer
BMWCC(GB); BMWCCA
'89 Z1; '94 325iSE
paul@domain.elided