To all on the list.

I have got to laugh at the posts regarding my eRAM supercharger.
I have answered hundreds of questions regarding it, even those from
the most respected guy on this list , Jim conforti.   He emails me =

a few times privately and is very polite.

You may not belive the dyno runs, you may not understand air flow.
Thats ok.  If you make a post , talking about ram air, or intake systems,=

and the
information is incorrect.  I may post something.   =

I dont believe anyone calling me the names they have would do it to my
face.
it is very imature ,and shows a lack of class.   I have only wanted to
shara an =

Idea with this group as I do have an interest in BMWs, i have owned sever=
al
and
have one now.     (325es, stroker, not a fast car)   anyway, I just
returned home to =

these nice emails , right after another sucessfull visit to the dyno.
we tested an MR2 turbo at 16psi boost that gain close to 9 hp  from 5k to=

7k rpm
that with the 928, 911 all gaining up to 10 rear wheel hp, and the honda
with 4hp.

What is so hard to belive about a electric supercharger?   What is all th=
anger for?

Sorry the posts are so screwed up, =

mark

PS a few of you make jokes of my posts , but then go on and not say
anything about the
stealing or shoplifting , honesty thread??    At least  I talk about cars=
, =

 and if I dont like a post,
I scroll down.     =

take it easy and have fun  =