BMW CCA politics

With all due respect to Richard, I feel this digest is a place for the
discussion of club business.  I do not feel Duane's post was "slander by
innuendo" GET REAL!  What are ya? A bunch of tort lawyers?  How else are we
supposed to make informed decisions on club elections?  Should we base our
votes solely on 3 paragraph candidate statements published in the
Roundel????  Duane's concerns are legitimate and they did not make me think
badly about the way Tamara has handled her duties.  However, I think it
should be all of our concern as to how the club is being run and whether or
not certain concerns or rumors are true or not.  I think open discourse is
the key to making informed voting choices so that each INDIVIDUAL can vote
for who he/she feels is the most qualified candidate(s).

Michael Greto
'98 ///M Roadster
'98 Nissan Frontier (daily driver)
Many former Bimmers