Do I Belong Here? again

Looks like we have more "unspoken" people here than I thought.
I have an 86' 528e w/lower milage.....and I suspose that (if I followed
everyone's opinion) I should go out right now and trade it for a brand-new
M3.....

.....well the hell I will!!

The way that the German engineers designed her is PERFECT...besides that
the sound system could get out-blasted by a Volvo Station Wagon!
The low-friction engine responds nicely to throttle....although I'm sure a
JIMC chip would help perk that up.

But just try fitting 5-people + luggage in a Z3 or M3...that's what I
thought.

Long live the E28's!!!!!

Eben Shantz
'86 528e w/84k