AlBooks Doesn't Get It or Care

I will join the group that got a Dear John letter from AlBooks.  Pretty
cheezy to send a customer an email 5 days after their order saying "we
made a mistake" but we don't care.  And everyone's right, they are
determined to avoid doing the right thing.  Since I paid with American
Express, I plan on calling Member Services and advise them of the
business practices of one of their merchants.  Those of you dissatisfied
with A1Books' service may choose to do likewise.

Craig Eller
BMW CCA Everglades Chapter
E36 ///M3
RM3DR1