RD sway Bars

Now that I found out that M3 sway bars won't fit my car, I am
considering
adj RD sway bars.  What would be the cheapest I can get them for?

Thanks in advance!

Abdoul Wane
BMWCCA/NCC

I got mine at Kormans. These are the E36 M3 Adjustable Sway Bar Kit 27
mm front and 22 mm rear. Cost me 430.00(parts cost). Probably can be had

for less.
Henry
'92 325i, sharked,Ram Air, Borla, RD sway bars,X-brace, 17" O.Z.'s
BMWCCA/Tarheel Chapter

Checked Bavarian Autosport. They have the same sway bar kit for 324.95.
The price I paid at Kormans (430.00 included removal of old sway bars).
So I paid about 30- 40.00 more material cost but job done right.
Henry