Re: CCA Treasurer

i'm not going to tell you guys not to discuss this, or campaign for anyone
you like using this list. my correspondence with Kathy Lyle has in the past
been pleasant and courteous; i'm not familiar with the other candidates
(although it's possible i've met them -- i'm not exactly good when it comes
to names.)

i will, however, caution all of you, that you may want to consider
potential backlash, if non digest members become unhappy at "our little
club" plugging for one specific person or another for such jobs. most CCA
members are _not_ members of the bmw-digest, and a significant number might
find the very existence of an "internet clique" offensive enough to vote to
the contrary.

this is just intended as a friendly caution about how theoretically good
intentions may lead to unintended results.

cheers,
  richard