CCA Treasurer

Kathy wrote:

> I hope this is not a WOB, but Scott asked this question on the Digest
> and I would like to reply via the same forum.
>
> First of all, I'm from Ohio.  Now geographically that may not make me a
> West Coaster, but it also makes me not an East Coaster.  We are solidly
> Midwest here, and unbiased toward either coast.

Yeah, why can't you "coasters" adopt the same attitude.  We like
everyone. :)

Anyway, I appreciate Kathy's response to the question in an honest way.
This is what politics should be about, people giving their
qualifications and reason to elect them (as opposed to reasons NOT to
elect the other candidates)

However, I do remember someone mentioning that the current treasurer was
literally not doing their job.  I would like some clarification on that.
(not by Kathy, please)  It is one thing to say someone is qualified for
the job, but quite another to say the current person in the position is
incompetent.  Why was this statement made?  If it is true, we should
know why.
I am not sure if this is a WOB or not, because if we don't discuss it
here, where will it be discussed?

///Michael
with 3 copies of Unbeatable BMW - I cashed in on the misquoted prices.
:)