BMW CCA Racing School @ Willow Springs Feb 13/14 Registration open!!

Hello All,

Hope everyone had a great holiday season!  Now that all of that stuff is

out of the way I would like to let you know that the first ever BMW CCA
Racing School @ Willow Springs  is going to be held on the 13th and 14th
of Feb.  The cost
of the event is $375 per student.
The school is designed to take the Advanced driver and get them prepared

for Club Racing.  They will run a variety of driving exercises that are
not taught in the regular high performance driving schools in order to
make the driver very well prepared to enter the Club Racing events.
They will cover items from Pre Race Prep. all the way to Post Race
Prep.  It will be taught by very highly experienced well known racers (
I will leave the names out of it and make it a surprise for all ) that
are more than capable of making you drive better and better understand
the strategy of racing plus give you some insider information that will
help you in your racing career.  The school will include 4 driving
sessions and 4 classroom sessions per day that is more than enough to
satisfy everyone's needs.  There is also talk of there being a race at
the end of the day for the racers and those students that excel in the
class and have the minimum safety requirements to enter a full race
event.
The question regarding minimum safety requirements has come up a few
times and I would like to just let everyone know that you don't need a
race prepared car to attend the school.  It is however always better to
be over prepared rather than under prepared and for that same reason it
is strongly suggested that you consider some form of safety equipment
regardless if you choose to race the car or attend any track event.  If
you don't have a roll cage and other safety equipment, you probably
won't be allowed to race the car if the schools chooses to allow a race
and include the rookies.   All that is required for this racing school
is exactly what you need for the high performance driving schools
(Helmet Snell 90 or newer NOT MOTORCYCLE) yourself and your car.
Tech inspections will be done at the track unless your are notified to
have it done before.  Car numbers will be assigned to each student but
if you already have a car number please let me know so I can register
you in the school with the correct car number.
To register for the school please contact myself via E-mail me at
tino.saloomen@domain.elided.  If you would like to register online, you can do

so by visiting the following web site (http://members.aol.com/laftc).
Go to the online registration section of the site and submit a complete
application.  You will receive a confirmation from myself w/in 48hrs
with instructions on where to send your checks.  If you don't get a
confirmation within that time frame, please either E-mail me or call me
direct.  Due to the limited number of students that will be accepted
into this school, please register ASAP.  No late entries will be
accepted and the deadline is Feb. 3, 1999.
Please take note this school is open only to "A" students who have the
minimum requirements needed to enroll in the school.  If you don't have
enough experience please do yourself a favor and don't register.
Once again, if you have any questions about this school, please feel
free to E-mail or Call me and I will make sure to answer your question
or find the answer to your question if I don't know it.

Thank you!!!,

Tino Saloomen
tino.saloomen@domain.elided
Formerly TinoM3@domain.elided