[E36] Frameless window adjust?

The drivers door on my 93 318is is very hard to unlatch.  When I go to open
the door, it almost feels like the handle is going to break before the door
finally unlatches.  It helps if I put inward pressure on the door as I'm
pulling the handle. (Usually with my leg - looks a bit obscene, but I'm
trying not to break it) I came across a post in the archives that mentioned
this may be due to a misadjusted window causing extra pressure on the
latch, but couldn't find any instructions on adjustment.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy Bommersbach