e28 (535i) Buying advice....

I just wanted to thank all the folks for responding for my request for
information regarding an e28 (535i)  in email.

I am currently trying to be very patient in searching for a  535i 5spd.

1.  Would you folks purchase from a pre-owned non BMW dealer (usedcar)
knowing they can just turn the odometer back?  Does BMW have a used car
safety inspection program and is it really worth the money?

2.  Quick Maintenance question:  How do you perform preventive
maintenance on your headgasket? To avoid coolant and oil mixture which I
have been reading recently on digest?

3.  Regarding bushings. If these fail / disentegrate does this mean
catastropic failure and a tow to the shop?

**New future e28 / 535i owner...eyeing my neighbors pristine 535i e28***

" Wishing you a grand timepaying off  your Holiday Season credit card
debt! "

Primary:            Charles_De_Jesus@domain.elided
Please  Copy:    CharlesDeJesus@domain.elided

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]