Speaker upgrade

I just installed the Blaupunkt Toronto in my '95 325i.  Sounds good, nice
features, looks awesome in the car.  Now on to the speakers.  I know I can
replace the stock trunk amp with the built in crossover with a new amp and
crossover, and then add new replacement speakers.  Can I use the existing
wire so I don't have to install new wire throughout the car?  Or better
yet, can I leave the stock trunk amp/crossover and just replace the
speakers?

Keith Redmore
'95 325i