eRAM Dyno run

Just got back from the dyno shop and thought I would  post the results =

on a 1984 911.   This car has a AFM like the E30 and others and
here are the results.

We went to Frey racing and ran the car stock from the street , only
having a cat bypass tube as modifications.
201 hp to the ground  to runs, both within 1 HP.

Then we added the eRAM to the Inlet of the airbox, keeping the =

filter intact, just mounting right up to the inlet with a silicon tube.
Resuts were 9 hp up to 209HP, gained at 6000 rpm and an average of 5-6 ft=

lbs of =

torque from 3000 to 6200 rpm.

The fan was run off the alternator /battery, so their is no question that=

the power gained is the power gained.
Remember all the talk about the fan costing 5 hp for a messly 30 amps.  =

well , Yesterday's dyno run of the MR2 =

showed that was not true as the separate battery vs the cars electrical
system yielded no measurable differences.
(some areas of the curves were actually more with the cars battery vs the=

separate battery.

The M3 88 E30 is slated to be tested next week and we hope to see the sam=
gains.  =

We think this potential is significant as it is a gain from start to
finish.  Area under the curve from 4000 to 6200 is like a 20 hp cam that
only kicks in at 5000rpm.  =

Porsche 928 up 9hp
Honda civic up 4 hp
Porsche 911 up 9hp