best dealership service dept. in Atlanta area?

Pardon me if this horse has been beaten to death.  I have been away from my PC
for 9 months and have not been reading the list during that time.  I plan to
purchase a BMW in the next week or so from a dealership in Georgia (I'm
currently working not far from Atlanta)  I would like to purchase the vehicle
from the dealership with the best factory service center in this area.  Any
input would be appreciated.

In order to spare the other digest members you may e-mail me directly at
RAMiller01@domain.elided.

Many thanks.