Re: wheel question

Hmmm, it seems to me that all E30's except for the M3 have a four-bolt
wheel pattern (4x100), and that all E36's have a 5-bolt pattern.  So,
unless you can find a 325ic which somebody went through the trouble of
changing to M3 hubs (talk to Grant Wells, I think), your uneducated guess
would be wrong.

Of course, you could still accept the wheels, then sell them :=).

I'm sure if for some reason the convertibles had 5-bolt hubs, then I will
be duly chastised, so please wait for confirmation from somebody who
actually has looked at an E30 convertible in the last year or so....

- -Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@domain.elided, '72 2002, '94 525i
 Keller, TX