Re: Hardwiring an E36 garage door opener

I've installed my garage door opener by taking the circuit board out of the
plastic and screwing it into the sunroof motor so it's hidden under that
panel.  It's wired to the cigarette lighter.  I don't have a URL but if this
is what you want to do I can probably write pretty good instructions as to
how i did it.
- --Lane Flynn
94 325iS
BMWCCA #158896