<E36>RE:M3 Suspension Conversion

It was written:

suspension    I'm looking for some M3 parts for a '94 325i.
I'd like to buy a set of M3 17x7.5 and 17x8.5" wheels (anyof the 3
styles)
and a set of take-off M3 springs and struts.
 Must be in good condition and I *might* take a set of17x7.5" if the
price
is right. I've bought two sets of M3 wheels already and amvery familiar
with the market so please don't e-mail me with any $1500sets!

Cant help you with the wheels, but wanted to let you know that you
_will_ need the M3 sway bars and sway bar links (and new spring
perches or hats?) to successfully complete your M3 suspension
conversion.  Check the digest archives, I'm sure this was fully
covered not too long ago..

Ron