BMW CCA Member Discount @ Quality Inn Daytona

For some reason I convinced them it was a good idea, so listen up!  The
newly-remodeled Quality Inn Ocean Palms on the beach in Daytona (with
heated pool) will give BMW CCA members 30% off the regular rate on any
room or suite for the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona for any length of stay
between the nights of Tues, Jan 26 and Tues, Feb 2, 1999.  For
reservations, call 800-874-7517, tell them you're a BMW CCA member, give
them your membership #, and get 30% off.  Presto!  Don't call before
Thursday 1/7 at noon, 'cause the front desk doesn't even know about it
yet.

The ulterior motive is to become the "unofficial BMW CCA Hotel for the
Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona."  Why?  'Cause it would be cool, that's why!
If enough of us take the offer (don't ask me what "enough" is -- I don't
have a clue) they'll set up a BMW CCA members-only hospitality suite for
us (big room with munchies for swapping lies, uh, I mean track stories
in person).  Hey, they might even put "Welcome BMW CCA members" on that
cool sign out front!

Regular rates are $85 to $139 (ocean-side suite), so you do the math.
Photos at www.visitdaytona.com/qualinn/

NO disclaimer.  I'm part owner.  How else do you think I got them to go
for this?

Dave Hogg      NCC
98 M3/4      79 Alfa Spider