<E36> Intermittent wiper trouble

I was wondering if someone might clue me in on what could be wrong with the
intermittent wiper control on my '94 325I. I have only had the car for 3
months, and the intermittent feature seemed to work for the first month or
so. If I use the standard set procedure (on, off, wait, on) it has no
effect on wiper time interval. I imagine there is a time delay relay switch
that controls the time interval. Could it be due to something else? Where
is the switch located? Any idea what it may cost? Thanks in advance.

Bart

* Bart Hogan                    *
* Institute for Plasma Research *
* University of Maryland        *