STOLEN!

Someone broke into the Columbus, Ohio race shop of TC Kline Racing last
night and stole a number of items.  A final inventory is still being take=
n,
but I wanted to get the word out as soon as possible.

Please be on the lookout for:

=95 one set (4) A.C. Schnitzer wheels, 18X8.5, new in boxes
=95 one set (4) Racing Dynamics RGS wheels, 17X8, new in boxes
=95 two sets (8) Borbet Type E wheels, 17X8 w/Michelin MXX3 tires, all ne=
=95 one set (4) Fikse FM10 wheels, 2-17x8, 2-17x8.5 w/BFG g-Force tires,
used
=95 large quantity of Snap-On Professional tools

All of the wheels are E36 BMW fitments so hopefully someone on one of
these lists will hear something about them.

All of the wheels (except the Fikses) are silver powder-coated and brand
new.  The Fikses have silver centers and polished rims and were used on m=
T2 car for one season.

The thieves also stole a pickup truck from a neighboring shop to haul
away the loot, but I don't have details on the truck yet.

Please watch for this stuff to hit the market and call one of us
immediately if it surfaces anywhere.

TC Kline Racing  614-771-7744  -or-
Bob Tunnell  303-898-9871=20

Thank you for your help,

- -- Bob

PS.  If anyone can help me get this message on the Wheel-to-Wheel list
and any other lists that may be appropriate (especially something in the =
NE
Ohio area) please contact me directly by phone or at bobtunnell@domain.elided.