<E30> PPPP on OBC

In digest V9 #793

Mike wrote
<This morning I had to jump-start my '92 325iC, and now I see PPPP on my OBC
in Temp, Avg, and other modes. the clock and date, however, work fine.
Is there anything I can do myself to remedy this?>
snip

Mike to remedy this problem pull out the fuse for your OBC for about 5 minutes
and this should clear the PPPP. It is a good idea to pull this fuse when you
jump start your car. Your computer does not like to have voltage spikes. Sorry
I don't have the fuse location off hand.

regards,

- --
The past is over, learn from it.
The future is coming, prepare for it.