<E28, E24> Hartge E28 setup fit E24?

Guys,

I'm considering a used E28 Hartge H5SP suspension setup (springs,
struts/shocks, sway bars) for my E24. Since the E24 is based on the E28,
it seems this may work, but I thought I'd run it past the group. Any
experience in this area?

And while I'm at it, does anyone have experience with the Hartge setup?
I'm looking for less understeer and body roll than my current Dinan
Stage 1. The set in question reportedly came off the car at 60K miles,
and is in excellent condition.

Please feel free to e-mail me diretly, since this is a pretty specific
issue.

Thanks,
- -jerry