Re: Convertibles & rollbars

Hey guys & dolls,

Seems to me that if I had a Z3 or M Roadster (anyone want to give me one?)
and I wanted to drive it on the track I would WANT some protection.  Why
take the chance?  I have WAAAAAY too much to live for.  I want to see my
kids graduate from college and be there to play with the grandchildren.

We live in a protectionist society.  Some for the good (heroin, crack) and
some marginal (I think this issue fall's under that).  It's better safe
than sorry, especially if one mistake means the end to your life.

Just my $.02.  Thanks for the soapbox.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5
'72 tii

PS  I gave up motorcycles for the above reason (family).