Exhaust Questions

I am planning on purchasing new exhaust (cat-back) for my <e30> 86 325es.  I
have visited a couple muffler shops in my area and have 3 options.
Flowmaster, 2 or 3 chamber
Magnaflow
and Dynamax

The first place said about $200 for the magna flow, but that the Dynamax is
better.  He said IF he could fit the dynamax than we should put that on.. and
it would be a bit less.

The 2nd place said $120 for the 3 chamber Flowmaster, a bit less for the other
two.  She said that flowmaster was the best and magnaflow wasn't bad either.
But dynamax really sucked.

Obviously the 2nd place is a better deal.  $120 installed.  I know these
aren't as good quality as any of the BMW after market exhausts but this is all
I can really afford and I'm sure I'll be happy enough with these.  But my main
question is... what do i go with?

I want performance, and as least noise as possible.  I won't mine some extra
noise, but don't want it to be too annoying.
I was planning on putting a duel outlet ANSA tip on for about $30 extra.
The 3 chamber flowmaster should be quieter than the 2 chamber she said.
My Guess is that Flowmaster is a lot louder than Magnaflow.  My friend has a
magnaflow on his 84 318 and it doesn't sound that bad and his 318 is almost as
fast as my 325 and all he has is exhaust (i've got nothing but a K&N).

Anybody have any recomendations?

Thanks,
Jeff Patch
http://jamspot.simplenet.com  <--- BMW Site Lays Therin