Erebuni -complete trash

About a year ago I bought a set of spoilers from Erebuni for an 840i.
They arrived in ok shape, but they were warped and they must of had
over 10 layers of primer to cover up the awful casting job.  I looked
on the inside and realized that there were no brackets to mount the
bumpers.  Also, They were constructed of fiberglass instead of the
resilient original BMW urethane.  I called Erebuni to see if they had
left any parts out and some jerk (I think his name was Vinnie) would
not talk to me unless I gave him the kit # despite the fact that they
only make one kit for the 840.  After three calls (I was hung up on
twice) I finally appeased Vinnie and he was so kind as to tell me to
use L-brackets from a hardware store and glue.  Don't buy this crap.

Kyle