RE: Y2K and ECUs - THE FIX

John Fagerlund is justifiably concerned :

>I hate to say it, but this sounds shady.  I am supposed to send in $2k
>dollars for a Y2K fix that can't be disclosed due to a hush hush agreement
>(NDA).  Buy now or pay more later. Hmmmm?
>
>Sorry for the scepticism.

John,

May I be the first to put your mind to rest. Having just invested 25k Euros
in sole European rights for the SVR-Eberhart system I can assure you that it
fills a very real hole in the market.

European digesters will be thrilled to hear that we offer an (almost)
immediate fix for this worrying problem. As if running out of vintage
champagne wasn't enough... Provided cars are delivered to Manchester,
England before January 31st 1999 we undertake, at_no_extra_cost, to give
each car an extended test around our specially designed test route. Thereby
ensuring that when the car is returned to you on 1st January 2000 it is
guaranteed to be Y2K compliant. We feel that such an offer is
an_absolute_steal at only 3K Euros.

Nick Brearley

EC disclaimer. Other Y2K scams are available and can only be offered with
tongue firmly inserted in cheek. Offer not available in Sicily or Corsica.