PROBLEM: Y2K and ECUs - THE FIX

Attention M1 owners.  The Y2K upgrade for your car has not been fully
tested.  We will need your car for a period of 6 - 8 weeks to prove the
reliability of the upgrade.  In exchange, the Y2K upgrade will be done FREE
OF CHARGE!  We will need one car for Chip in the north region and one car
for my 'lab' in the south region.  The same offer also applies to owners of
a 507 roadster or vintage 328, but we will need to keep the car for 'testing
purposes' much longer.

Bobby Crumpley