Re: Erebueni Spoilers

In a message dated 1/4/99 8:08:51 PM Mountain Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< ABARTH037@domain.elided
 Subject: Spoilers and such? >>
I had the unfortunate experience of ordering a spoiler from Erebueni.  It
arrived with a corner missing, which I epoxied.  When I took it to a paint
shop they showed me an edge that had delaminated and said it wasn't
repairable.  Erebueni wouldn't take it back, saying it was damaged in shipping
( the shipping carton was in good shape and the wing was well wrapped).  I had
to cancel the Visa charge and UPS had to pick it up ,at their expense and
return it.  I won't buy from a mail order company that won't stand behind its
products 100%!
Fred Callender
'84 533i
95 M3 chipped and winged