Re: Y2K and ECUs - THE FIX <WOB> :)

You forgot to post your address!! I am very concerned about the Y2k problem
and how it pertains to my '87 325. I would like to send in my ECU with cash
to get the upgrade ASAP.

P.s. I also have a toaster and kettle that I don't belive are Y2K
compartible. Could you add the new ECU to these as well?? What about the
jar of mustard in my fridge? I know I have had it for a while and am
concerned it might not be y2K compliant either. Will the Mustard still work
in 2000? Any suggestions?

Dave Larocque