FS: '91 318is

Hello everyone. I'm posting this message for my co-worker, Beth Russo.
Beth has a 1991 318is that she is exchanging for a brand new VW
cabriolet (I know, boo, hiss, etc.)
She would like to sell this for cash to an enthusiast instead of trading
it in.
Here's the catch: She is getting the VW on Friday evening and would need
to complete a sale by Friday afternoon. She obviously needs to meet with
potential buyers in person. Our office is in Fairfield, NJ (North
Jersey), so it really needs to go to someone who can get to Fairfield
quickly.
The car, a 5-speed, has 122,000 miles on it. It is white with black
vinyl interior. Sport seats, anti-lock brakes, A/C, AM/FM cassette,
power windows. Never been smoked in.
She is asking $3,800 but can negotiate.
For more information, contact Beth at 973-808-0494 or by email at
beth.russo@domain.elided.
I hope this is of interest to someone.

Erik Swain
'89 325ix (my car)