[no subject]

When I got my order, there was a note on the shipping invoice saying
that the color catalog wasn't available.  I was disappointed, but at
least I got the sales brochure for the M3.  Sort of.  Well, not really.
What I got was a 1988 BMW sales brochure, which included the M3.  Now
why would I have to "specify model" when all of the models are in the
brochure?  Out of 25 pages, only 2 were on the M3.  I was severely
disappointed, and sent an email expressing this to autolit.  I got no
response.  I suppose I could call them to complain, and possibly send it
back, but I don't want to hassle with it.  It only cost me $15+shipping,
but was definitely not worth what I received.

I just wanted to alert the digest that if you are thinking of ordering
anything from autolit, just make SURE that you are getting what is
advertised, and what you expect.  I can't say I was ripped off, but I am
sure not happy with what happened.  Not unhappy enough to hunt them down
and kill them, but unhappy enough to provide a warning about them to
fellow digesters.

///Michael
88 M3

P.S.  Anyone want a 1988 BMW sales brochure?  $10.