What's the best place to purchase an X-brace? (e36)

Fisrt of all I would like to thank everyone that responded to my
question regarding the x-brace vs. strut tower brace.  The overwhelming
tower brace. It's hard for me to belive that the tower brace has little
to no improvement on the handling of the car but like I said the
response was all for the x-brace. Now I am looking for the best place to
purchase one.  I have seen a few advertisements in the roundell and
bimmer magz. but I want to find a place that not only will have a fair
price but will also provide me with helpful answers if I have any
questions during the installation. Any good suggestions?????
TIA!!

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i  (Soon to be X-ed!!)
L.A. Chapt BWCCA