fs <e28> e28 replacement wheels

Last post for this set of polished 15" prime wheels with 215/60/15
tires.  They are in good shape and an excellent alterantive to the TRX
abominations.  I am asking $500 before advertising in the Roundel where
I will start asking $600.  The wheels were made by Prime, a california
rim company that is still in business.  One of the wheels was
straightened by the wheel collision center and the others are in good
shape.  I upgraded to 16" wheels over the holidays and need to move
these asap.

e-mail me for photos of the wheels.

Tom Jarlock
88 535ia, 169,000