<E30> Fuses - Which One?

A couple of people have suggested my weird headlight problem may be due
to an old fuse or bad fuse connection.  My first thought was to discount
this theory.  There are 4 headlight fuses - left low, right low, left
high, and right high.  The problem would have to occur with multiple
fuses simultaneously to explain my situation.

Then I got to thinking:  It isn't the fuses to the headlights I need to
be concerned about, it is the fuses to the headlight RELAYS!  So here
are my questions?

Are the circuits that power the headlight relays protected by one or
more fuses?

Which ones?

As always, TIA for any help with this.

Scott Miller