L6 Brakes and wiring

I was having a recurring problem with the battery going dead if my L6 sat
for more than a couple of days.  I think I have traced the problem to the
brake cicuit (with ignition off and no obvious reasons for there to be any
current being drawn amperage drops when the fuse is pulled).  Unfortunately,
I do not have a wiring diagram and consequently am not sure where to go from
here.  Two questions: First, am I correct in assuming that there should not
be any current being drawn on that circuit with the ignition off and the
brakes not in use?  Second, does anyone have a wiring diagram in electronic
form that could be e-mailed to me or that I could download.  I specifically
am looking for the braking circuit diagram but the entire vehicle wiring
diagram would be very appreciated.