E28 Central locking

I am a new member of this digest. I am amassed by some of the tips that I
have already picked up, I wish that I had got onto this long ago.  Anyway I
was hoping that someone might be able to render me some assistance with a
problem that I have with the Central Locking system on my 535i (e28).  What
happens is when you unlock the doors they will all then immediately re-lock.
It will do it from either the drivers or front passenger doors, and from the
boot lock. It will only play up when unlocking. The frustrating part of this
is that it doesn't do it all the time, just often enough to be a pain in the
butt.  .

I have already replaced the drivers door solenoid drive unit, thinking that
it might have been the problem (it get the most use). Have also checked the
wiring and power supply to the system, and disconnected the alarm system.

I would like to hear from anyone who has come across this or similar
problems.

Thanks.

Lloyd Q
535i